Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bad F.O.T. pick-up lines


http://www.saviodsilva.net


Those of us who are truly spiritual come to the Feast with only one thought on our minds: spiritual edification. However, some few reprobate souls see Feast time as "mating season." So you won't fall victim to these predators, we list here some of the most common lines they use:


"Come over to my condo and we can ... [cough] er, study the Bible."

"Wow! Did anyone ever tell you your hair is like a flock of goats?"

"Want me to show you 'The Missing Dimension in Sex'? . . . the Herbert Armstrong book, I mean."

"No--no--you don't understand . . . I was staring at the spiritual glow AROUND your body."

"Oh dear . . . suddenly I'm feeling so faint . . . Would you please lay hands on me?"

"Forget the elders, baby -- you can lay hands on me any time."

"So is it true what they say about men with big Bibles?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home